- Planning Department
The Planning Department's mission is to serve the citizens and businesses of Woodland Park with information with regard to land use, zoning, and orderly development of our community.
The Planning Department provides assistance in a variety of areas, such as:
- Zoning regulations and land use questions
- Zoning Development Permits (ZDP) for all new construction including remodels, additions, decks, fences, sheds, accessory structures, signs, etc.
- New development process and requirements - both residential and commercial
- Subdivision of unplatted land or replats of existing subdivided property
- Annexation requests and process of contiguous property
- Flood damage prevention
- Code Enforcement issues
- Historic preservation landmarking program
220 W South Ave
P.O. Box 9007
Woodland Park, CO 80866
Follow us on: