- Planning Department
View Development Projects....Read On
The Planning Department's mission is to serve the citizens and businesses of Woodland Park with information with regard to land use, zoning, and orderly development of our community.
The Planning Department provides assistance in a variety of areas, such as:
- Zoning regulations and land use questions
- Zoning Development Permits (ZDP) for all new construction including remodels, additions, decks, fences, sheds, accessory structures, signs, etc.
- New development process and requirements - both residential and commercial
- Subdivision of unplatted land or replats of existing subdivided property
- Annexation requests and process of contiguous property
- Flood damage prevention
- Code Enforcement issues
- Historic preservation landmarking program
Woodland Park Building Department
2015 First Quarter Highlights
BIG O TIRES is planning to add five auto repair bays in a 3,090-Square Foot (SF) building, to their existing site at 555 Chester Avenue. Above is a design of the new building that will complement the design of the main building with similar colors, materials and architectural enhancements. The owner hopes to break ground this summer.
EAGLE FIRE LODGE was recently approved to add five motel rooms to the back of the site located at 777 E. Highway 24. With the new addition, Eagle Fire will have a total of 25 lodging rooms/suites. Construction should begin in April. (Above)
DAYBREAK is a unique new service in Woodland park that provides a safe and loving environment where adult participants can engage in meaningful social interactions and activities in a "home away from home" setting, and respite to family members caring for adults with health challenges. The center is located at 404 N. Highway 67. Owner/operator is Paula Levy. (Above)
220 W South Ave
P.O. Box 9007
Woodland Park, CO 80866
Follow us on: