The Utilities Department's mission is to provide the community with a reliable supply of high quality drinking water and advanced wastewater treatment that protects receiving stream water quality.
The City Council is the governing body for Utilities, with input provided by the Utilities Advisory Committee.
Hours of operation for Utilities Administration and Utility Billing are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. An after hour drop box for utility payments is located to the left of the main entrance at City Hall. Please call or e-mail about any billing questions.
- CLICK FOR UTILITY BILL PAY & PAPERLESS
- Click for Information and Q & A for Online Bill Pay and Paperless Billing
- Click here for the Request for Proposals to design upgrades to the City's Waste Water Treament Facility (Posted 2 Jan 15)
- Click here for the Preliminary Engineering Report (PER)
- Pre-Proposal Presentation 12Jan2015
- Sign-In Sheet, Pre-Proposal Meeting 12Jan2015
- Construction drawings
- Headworks Site Application
- Questions and Answers from Pre-Proposal Meeting, January 12, 2015
Utility Billing Technician
Field Services Crew Chief
220 W. South Avenue
P.O. Box 9007
Woodland Park, CO 80866
Utility Billing: 719.686.9680
Utilities Admin: 719.687.5208
Follow us on: