Board of Adjustment
The Woodland Park Board of Adjustment (BOA) is a seven-member quasi-judicial board consisting of five regular members plus two alternate members all appointed by City Council to three-year (or vacated member incomplete) terms. The BOA conducts public hearings upon submittal of a request to vary zoning or of a request to appeal an administrative decision. Refer to Chapters 18.51, 18.54 and 18.60 of the Zoning Code for a detailed description of the powers and duties of the BOA.
- 6:30 pm
- Third Monday of each month (or special meetings at the call of the Chairman)
- In person at: City Hall, 220 W South Avenue
City Council Chambers, Woodland Park, CO 80863
- By Zoom: via the calendar link
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. The typical order of business for a meeting is as follows:
- Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes
- Requests/Public Hearings
- (Regular) Chairman Louis Ramon: Term expires 1.1.2023
- (Regular) Vice-Chairman Lois DeVaux: Term expires 1.1.2021
- (Regular) Jim Rumsey: Term expires 1.1.2021
- (Regular) Catherine Nakai: Term expires 1.1.2023
- (Regular) Dean Nelson: Term expires 1.1.2021
- (Alternate) Christina Chapman: Term expires 1.1.2023
- (Alternate) Valerie Lundy: Term expires 1.1.2023
- Secretary/City Planner Lor Pellegrino, AICP
The City Council of the City of Woodland Park is accepting applications from persons who are interested in serving as a member on the City’s Board of Adjustment. There are three regular terms on this Board that expire of January 1, 2021. Interested applicants must meet the requirements for the opening; must be at least eighteen years old; a City resident for not less than one year and possess qualifications that are compatible with the Board’s purpose and authority. Applicants must be available to meet on the third Monday of each month at 6:30 PM in person or virtually. The term of office for the regular term vacancies expire on January 1, 2024.
Application forms are available here or at the City Clerk’s office in City Hall, 220 West South Avenue in Woodland Park. Completed applications must be submitted to the City Clerk’s office and may be delivered via email to email@example.com; or delivered by mail to the City Clerk at PO Box 9007, Woodland Park, CO 80866 not later than 3 PM, on Thursday, December 31, 2020.