COVID-19 Information Center
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The City of Woodland Park does not administer COVID-19 Vaccines.
If you are interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, here are some resources to get started:
COVID-19 Vaccine Providers in Teller County
The City of Woodland Park is encouraging residents to follow official sources of information on the COVID-19 pandemic, including Teller County Public Health and Environment, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and the Centers for Disease Control. Please become familiar with resources from these agencies to help you make informed decisions.
- City of Woodland Park
- Teller County/TCPHE
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce
- State of Colorado
- COVID-19 Response Plan (PDF) The City is currently in Level Yellow of this plan.
- Resolution 856 Declaring Local Disaster Emergency in and for the City of Woodland Park (PDF)
- Press Release and Order Declaring Local Disaster Emergency (PDF)
- Water and Wastewater Utility Payment - Business and Residential Customers (PDF)
- Water and Wastewater Utility Safety, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Official Water and Wastewater Utilities Information
- Business Use, Sales and Lodging Tax Penalty Waiver (PDF)