Business & Non-profit Relief Fund Info
Attention: This will be our final allocation of funds.
Limited funds available. Applications must be complete with all required documentation provided. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Awards will be made according to the program priorities outlined below.
Applications are due by 10 am on Monday, December 28, 2020.
Awards will be made Tuesday, December 29, 2020. Grant funds must be spent by Wednesday, December 30, 2020. Grant awards are made to cover expenses already incurred on a reimbursement basis will be considered spent.
How to Apply
- Download the Application
- Gather supporting documents:
- 2019 & 2020 July-September Profit & Loss Statement
- 2019 & 2020 Balance Sheet
- Colorado Secretary of State Certificate of Good Standing
- Receipts totaling or exceeding requested amount dated March 1st to present.
- Email application and supporting documents to CVRFapp@city-woodlandpark.org
We encourage eligible small businesses and non-profits to apply for funds.
Your business must meet the following criteria:
- Small business, as defined by the Small Business Administration, physically located and operating within the City of Woodland Park Boundaries and have a current City of Woodland Park Business License prior to March 18, 2020.
- Non-profit organizations that provide services to City of Woodland Park residents or businesses
- Have experienced a decline in revenue this year as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic compared to an equal timeframe in the previous year
- Be registered with the Colorado Secretary of State's Office prior to March 18, 2020.
- Be engaged in activities that are legal under Colorado and federal law • Meet program technical requirements, including ability to provide financial records
- Be in good standing with local, state, and federal taxing and licensing authorities
Eligible small businesses and non-profits located in the City of Woodland Park may be awarded a grant up to a maximum of $5,000.00. Priority funding will be applied to businesses who have been required to close due to Health orders or who can demonstrate a significant reduction in business volume due to COVID-19. Businesses that can or do function remotely will be considered last priority.
The City of Woodland Park business relief program will prioritize applications based on considerations of the following factors:
- Woodland Park Business Industry Priorities: Retail industry, Restaurant/food industry, Tourism industry
- Percentage of revenue decline
- Number of employees
- Proposed use of financial assistance. Preference may be given if assistance will be used to purchase supplies or services from other Woodland Park businesses.
- Efforts to remain open, retain employees on payroll, return to normal function, revenue, and profitability
- Businesses who are seeking to adapt and/or repurpose their business to serve the community during this period
Priority funding will be applied to businesses who have been required to close due to Health orders or who can demonstrate a significant reduction in business volume due to COVID-19. Businesses that can or do function remotely will be considered as last priority. Non-franchise businesses have priority over franchise businesses. Businesses must be in good financial standing with the City and Colorado Secretary of State, including being up to date on business license fees, applicable sales tax remittances, and utility payments (paid through February 2020 with no previous outstanding balance).