Below average snow pack in 2020 and 2021 in our water basins and higher usage of water in 2020 have lowered our supply of stored augmentation water. Local conditions have also dropped below average in groundwater levels even with the recent precipitation we have received.
As a result, Level 2 Water Restrictions are in effect as of May 13, 2021.
Lawns and turf grass may be watered no more than two days per week and only on designated days, during designated hours. Watering days are based on the last two digits of your address, as follows:
- Addresses ending with 00 through 20: Sunday and Thursday
- Addresses ending with 21 through 50: Monday and Friday
- Addresses ending with 51 through 99: Tuesday and Saturday
Thank you for conserving! Please continue to be water wise and use only what you need.
Designated Hours for Levels 0, 1, & 2
May through September, watering is only allowed between midnight and noon, and between 6 p.m. and midnight. No watering allowed between noon and 6 p.m.
- No watering allowed if wind speed is above 10 miles per hour.
- Flowers, shrubs and trees may be watered on any day, but only during the above designated hours.
- The planting of new lawns is permitted with restrictions. Spray irrigated areas (underground system or sprinkler with hose) must not exceed 2,500 square feet. Houses completed after June 21, 2002, must submit an irrigation sketch plan for approval. Call 719-687-9246 for further information.