Will I be able to pay by e-Check (ACH), Credit Card, or Debit Card?

Yes.  MUNIRevs will be able to allow you to file and pay online with either an e-Check, Credit Card, or Debit Card.  Credit Cards available to use online: Visa, Master Card and Discover.  The City of Woodland Park will continue to use our third party payment system, Point N Pay (PNP).  There is a 2.5% of the amount due or a minimum of $2.00 fee to use a credit card.  There is a flat fee of $2.50 for using e-Checks, unless the payment is over $10,000.00, then there is a flat fee of $15.00.  For your security, only the last four digits of your account number are visible to City Staff and the third party processor after the transaction is completed.  We do not store any payment information for future payments. 

Show All Answers

1. Will Airbnb and VRBO pay for my taxes?
2. Does the City have new ordinances pertaining to Short Term Rentals?
3. Why can't I pay my taxes online?
4. What are your rules for STR (Short Term Rentals)?
5. How much is a Sales Tax/ Business License?
6. Can I file my return online?
7. I only plan on selling my product for a few days. Do I need a business license?
8. If I am late in filing my return, is there a penalty?
9. What is the City Sales, Use or Lodging Tax?
10. I want to operate a business out of my home. Do I need a Business License?
11. Can I file a Zero Tax Return?
12. What is the Debit Blocker ID?
13. Will I be able to pay by e-Check (ACH), Credit Card, or Debit Card?
14. Will I be able to pay by ACH Credit or Wire Transfer?
15. What tax forms or fees can I file on MUNIRevs?